Thursday, December 2, 2010

Rambles

I know I'm not posting in this every day and I don't intend to. Not like anyone is actually reading it but me anyway.

I don't know that I've lost any weight, and I haven't been sticking to any kind of diet. Actually, I've fallen pretty hard-eating mountains of powdered sugar doughnuts and other stuff. It's like my body is fighting my attempts and I'm in a war with it. Well, I'm not going to worry with it, every time I do, I start eating. It's like I'm saying 'you can't have that.' and my body says 'oh yes you can' and eats it anyway.

My strategy will have to change after the new year. I'll have to figure out how to give my body what it wants without splurging on a whole bag.

I think I'm holding steady. I won't know until I get a battery for my scales.

No comments:

Post a Comment